Since it’s my second nomination, I’ll keep it nice and short.
11 Facts about me:
1. I have a full fringe. 2. I love mixing salty and sweet foods. 3. I love bears. 4. I miss having a piano. 5. I love London. 6. I can speak 3 languages. 7. I love learning and discovering new things. 8. I like baking. 9. I work full time. 10. I like having fresh flowers in the house. 11. I hate coriander.
My answers to Stefanie’s questions.
1. What drives you crazy?
Wasting time and unnecessary drama.
2. If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do?
Play with the cat. The rest I can do whilst visible.
3. What is your best feature?
Oh, I don’t know. I don’t like talking about myself, it’s better to ask others.
4. What’s your holy grail beauty product?
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. Have been using it for years and haven’t found anything better.
5. What is your most worn clothing item?
A DKNY Jeans knitted cardigan. It’s big, fluffy and comfortable. And it’s a shame they don’t make them anymore, because I would buy another two.
6. If you were a guy, what ‘female thing’ about yourself do you think you would keep?
Skincare routine. It’s good to have good skin.
7. Where would you travel to RIGHT NOW?
London. Can’t go wrong with a day there.
8. What talent or trait do you admire in others?
Kindness. In this day and age it’s far to simple to be selfish and rude.
9. Any TV series you’re obsessed with?
Don’t have time for TV…
10. Cats or Dogs?
I’ve always wanted a dog, but I don’t really have time for one, so cats.
11. Was it hard to come up with 11 questions and facts about yourself?
Yes. I don’t really talk about myself a lot. 🙂
1. If you wouldn’t have to think about money, what would you do?
2. What’s your favourite shop for browsing make-up/clothes?
3. How much time a week do you spend blogging?
4. What’s your favourite book?
5. Best concert you’ve been to?
6. If you could, would you spend a year traveling in a camper van?
7. What’s your guilty pleasure?
8. Your favourite drink (non-alcoholic)?
9. Your favourite purchase from the last month?
10. Red lipstick – yes or no?
11. Do you have an expensive product on your wish list? If yes, what is it?
Plastic Bows: plasticbows.com
Julie from Some thinking: somethinking.net
The Italian Bunny Report: theitalianbunnyreport.wordpress.com
The Bare Beauty: thebarebeauty.com
Dandygal: http: dandygal.wordpress.com