It came as a massive surprise when the lovely Hannah from Love It London nominated me for the Liebster Award. Make sure you go and check out her beautiful blog!
As I’ve only been blogging for a bit more then a month, it feels amazing to know, that my blog has been noticed and liked.
The Liebster Award is a great way of sharing your favourite new blogs and shoving your support to the new bloggers.
- Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers you like and who have less than 200 followers (I used bloglovin.com).
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
My answers to Hannah’s questions
1. Of the beauty products you own, name your all time single favourite?
It would have to be Chanel’s Vitalumiere Aqua. Every time I use it, it gives me the result I want. Love it.
2. What is your favourite season of the year and why?
I would say autumn and spring. I love the ‘in betweens’, time of change; it always feels exiting.
3. What is your favourite season for fashion trends and why?
Again, it’s autumn and spring. Because the weather changes all the time, there is a lot of room for imagination and variation. Dresses with tights and boots, silk blouses with scarves and coats and the list goes on.
4. Name your top 5 ‘Go to’ cosmetic brands?
Chanel for foundations, lipsticks and powder;
YSL for lipsticks, mascaras and eyeliner;
Burt’s Bees for lip balm;
MAC for eyeshadows and lipstick;
Clarins for lipgloss and 3 dot liner.
5. What are your favourite nail colours to use?
6. What is your favourite beauty product that has been given to you as a gift?
Stila Convertible Colour in Lillium. Love this as a blush.
7. Name three things currently on your wishlist?
8. List your three favourite places in the world (can be countries or cafes etc) ?
9. Do you have a favourite author? If so who?
10. If you could only use THREE beauty products (three and three ONLY), for the rest of your life, what would they be?
I would go for a light tinted moisturiser with SPF, mascara and tinted lip balm.
Blogs I’m nominating
10 questions to answer
1. List your favourite blogs, YouTubers.
2. Which is your favourite fragrance?
3. Name your autumn fashion must-haves.
4. What is your favourite skincare product? Why?
5. Do you have a favourite red lipstick? If yes, which one is it?
6. Why did you start blogging? What are your inspirations?
7. Name your ‘Top 5’ shopping locations/shops.
8. What are your handbag essentials?
9. What do you like to do, when you’re not blogging?
10. What would be your fashion/beauty recommendation, one must-have?
Big thanks to Hannah for nominating me and I can’t wait to read the answers to my questions!