It feels strange, but this year I didn’t really have a lot to put on my Christmas wish list. It seams liberating; is this what growing up feels like?
But I did managed to put a little list of things I definitely wouldn’t mind finding underneath the Christmas tree together.
- I’ve been lusting over a new camera for a few months now and have this is my favourite – Sony A5000. I think it would be perfect for taking with us on trips and vacations and it would also serve as an extra boost to take more photos.
- During the last year there has been a noticeable growth in the Longchamp tote popularity. Every other fashionista seams to be carrying a form of the bag and you can’t deny the charm of the lightweight foldable contraption. I have my heart set on the Longchamp La Pliage Neo in black.
- Don’t think I need to explain this – Topshop Teddy Robe. It’s soft, fluffy and with bear ears. Sold.
- I am a lip product junkie and at the moment I own way too many lipsticks. But I’ve heard so many good reviews about the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Sexy Sienna and if Santa gets me one, I won’t complain.
- Chanel CC earrings, a girl can dream. They are so small and dainty, I love earrings that you can wear everyday, but that still give you that little extra detail. (And you can’t go wrong with Chanel)
- My recent fragrance obsession – Givenchy Dahlia Divin. I still love it and it would be amazing to get my hands on the little travel size spray.
What do you hope to find under the tree?